Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!?

3 posters

Go down

Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!? Empty Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!?

Post by deathdragonv2 6th October 2014, 11:51 pm

Gardenai
Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!? TStostw

Rebirth Woodelf
Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!? FAeTcz5

Minion of Nature
Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!? AmDmaFx

Weed Mermaid
Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!? WyXxut6

Fairy Spirit
Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!? BIQpFcS
deathdragonv2
deathdragonv2

Back to top Go down

Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!? Empty Re: Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!?

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 7th October 2014, 5:17 am

What happens to Fairy Spirit when the equipped monster is flipped face-down? (equip cards are destroyed when their targets are flipped face-down)
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!? Empty Re: Flip Support and PLANT UNION?!?!?!?!?

Post by seattleite 7th October 2014, 6:21 am

Gardenai is too situational to be useful. It's a small boost that is better off used when you control another plant. You could try raising the ATK/DEF/Level of Gardenai for it to be more useful by itself.

Rebirth Woodelf:

Here's the deal - you can't switch a monster's position the same turn you summon it. So the second effect isn't applicable. You'd also need to say 'special summon them in face-up or face-down defense position'.

It's a lot of swarm, but i think it *might* be OK since you'd have to get 2 other plant flips in the grave. Dunno, future cards may break this. I'd put in "Level 4 or lower" just in case.

Minion of nature: oh look a fun draw card. It's best done when you can flip it because it won't count itself if attacked facedown.

Weed mermaid: Being a fish is fun but being a plant would be a lot more practical.

--

You made a lot of plant support (and that's awesome). But i'm not seeing a bigger theme? Correct if wrong but your threads all have a different focus.

I don't want to interfere with your creativity, but at the start of this CCG we thought making types/attributes have general themes would make playing more interesting. You can take a look at this thread:

https://acgclub.forumotion.co.uk/t56-type-and-attribute-gimmicks

Many are vague or undefined, but 'just soes you knows'

seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Post by deathdragonv2 7th October 2014, 8:06 am

I was mainly still 'testing the water' to see what people thought of the cards and ideas I had. But thank you for the feedback, I do see where you are coming from.
deathdragonv2
deathdragonv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down