Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BPH (Best Possible Hand)

3 posters

Go down

BPH (Best Possible Hand) Empty BPH (Best Possible Hand)

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 4th November 2014, 9:44 pm

I had an idea about card balancing or deck balancing, based on figuring what their BPH is. The more BPHs there are the better the deck is. I don't know what to parse it as.

Basically, the best possible opening hand you could ever get would be what? Could it win?
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

BPH (Best Possible Hand) Empty Re: BPH (Best Possible Hand)

Post by .Leo 26th January 2015, 9:05 pm

From a basic theory-oh perspective, I feel like any hand on the play with Pressure Ball and Book of Belial gives you so much early advantage that if you can capitalize with a strong turn 2, you are most likely going to win the game.
.Leo
.Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash 8th February 2015, 2:32 am

.Leo wrote:From a basic theory-oh perspective, I feel like any hand on the play with Pressure Ball and Book of Belial gives you so much early advantage that if you can capitalize with a strong turn 2, you are most likely going to win the game.

Used to be that if you had Soulbound Psion on top of that you'd just steamroll them with the Psion beat w/ Pressure Ball recursion. Post-nerf not sure if that's as strong considering there's a lot more ways to kill Psion without waiting for the Guillotine or having to DbU->tribute summon.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://acgclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum