Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My activity may be lessened for a bit.

5 posters

Go down

My activity may be lessened for a bit. Empty My activity may be lessened for a bit.

Post by That OW Guy 23rd July 2014, 4:43 pm

So I got the bombshell news on Monday that i've been laid off from my job. We also just sold our house and are in preparations to pack and move. While i'll try to be here as much as I can, I might not be as active here as i've been for the past couple weeks. Just a heads up.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

My activity may be lessened for a bit. Empty Re: My activity may be lessened for a bit.

Post by seattleite 23rd July 2014, 6:58 pm

That really, really sucks =( I know how hard it is to find a job in this economy. Take all the time you need.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

My activity may be lessened for a bit. Empty Re: My activity may be lessened for a bit.

Post by DIGITAL 23rd July 2014, 8:43 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that man... Sea why don't you and I step up now since Ash and OW are away. PM me so we can take the necessary actions.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash 24th July 2014, 7:59 pm

still here
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://acgclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by That OW Guy 24th July 2014, 8:19 pm

Keep in mind, I said MIGHT. As of right now, there's downtime and everything's fine. I just posted this in case I disappear for awhile. You guys will know what's up.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 1st August 2014, 5:47 am

>mfw I wasn't on here in forever because I kept accidentally checking LCCG
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down