Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting the bar

2 posters

Go down

Setting the bar Empty Setting the bar

Post by seattleite 25th July 2014, 12:23 am

TYPE/ATTRIBUTE GIMMICKS EVERYWHERE

Wicked Jester
Spellcaster | DARK | Level 2
This card can attack your opponent Directly. When this card inflicts battle damage, banish 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard. If it was a Spell card, change this card to Defense position.
[ 500 / 1000 ]

Minnow Frenzy
Fish | WATER | Level 3
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) if you control another Fish-Type monster. Monsters you control other than "Minnow Frenzy" cannot be selected as attack targets. When this card is destroyed in battle: All Fish-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK.
[ 900 / 800 ]

Sunbeam Pixie
Fairy | LIGHT | Level 1
Once per turn: Gain 800 Life Points. During your opponent's Battle Phase; You can return this card to your Hand. During either player's turn, if a Monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can discard this card instead.
[ 0 / 0 ]

Shamed Pegasus
Winged Beast | WIND | Level 4
During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell, Trap or Monster effect: You can banish this face-up card. During the next Standby Phase, return this card to the field, then, you can return 1 Monster you control to your hand; This card gains ATK and DEF equal to that monster's ATK and DEF.
[ 800 / 1000 ]

Support Gear
Machine | EARTH | Level 2
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Support Gear" from your Graveyard. Once per turn for every "Support Gear": You can tribute any number of Machine-Type monsters, including this card; Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster from your Hand or Graveyard whose Level is equal to or less than the total levels of the tributed monsters.
[ 0 / 900 ]

* "Once per turn for every X" = "You can only use the effect of X once per turn".

Mysterious Wisteria
Plant | EARTH | Level 6
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can put it in Defense Position. During each of your End Phases: Increase the ATK and DEF of all other monsters you control by 300.
[ 1200 / 2100 ]

Lava-Cast Golem
Pyro | FIRE | Level 5
When this card is Tribute Summoned: Destroy 1 Level 5 or Higher monster on the field.
[ 1900 / 1800 ]

Riders on the Storm
Warrior | WIND | Level 7
If this card is Tribute Summoned using a WIND monster(s): Draw 1 card.
If this card is Tribute Summoned using a Warrior Type monster(s): This card gains 400 ATK.
[ 2000 / 1400 ]

Foul Unguent
Equip Spell Card
The equipped monster is changed to Defense position and cannot change battle positions. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can pay 700 life points; Return this card to your hand.

Last edited by seattleite on 29th July 2014, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Setting the bar Empty Re: Setting the bar

Post by seattleite 28th July 2014, 4:33 am

It's possible that I'm jumping the gun a bit early, but three days with no replies seems too long for me. Guys, you asked for activity and you got it. Please comment.

And you can call me out for whatever I do later.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by That OW Guy 28th July 2014, 9:18 pm

seattleite wrote:It's possible that I'm jumping the gun a bit early, but three days with no replies seems too long for me. Guys, you asked for activity and you got it. Please comment.

And you can call me out for whatever I do later.

Now you know how I feel.

I like them all except for Rider. Draw 2 on Tribute Summon + ATK gain seems a bit much.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by seattleite 29th July 2014, 8:37 am

Yes, yes I do Sad

I toned it down.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down