Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever it is that girl put a spell on me

3 posters

Go down

Whatever it is that girl put a spell on me Empty Whatever it is that girl put a spell on me

Post by seattleite 25th July 2014, 8:08 pm

Hexer Circe
Spellcaster | DARK | Level 3
When this card is Normal Summoned : Add 1 "Hex LV1" Spell card from your Deck to your Hand.
[ 500 / 400 ]

Hexer Fioravante
Spellcaster | DARK | Level 5
When this card is Normal Summoned : Add 2 "Hex LV1" Spell cards from your Deck to your Hand, OR activate 1 "Hex LV2" Spell card from your Hand or Deck.
[ 1500 / 1400 ]

Hexer Morgan
Spellcaster | DARK | Level 7
When this card is Normal Summoned : Add 3 "Hex LV1" Spell cards from your Deck to your Hand, OR activate 1 "Hex LV3" Spell card from your Hand or Deck.
[ 2000 / 1500 ]

Hex LV1: Magical Straightjacket
Normal Spell Card
Activate only when you control a Spellcaster-type monster. Target 1 Card on the field ; Until your next Standby Phase, that card cannot attack or change its battle position (if a monster), or be activated. That card cannot be chained to this card's activation.

Hex LV1: Theban Scarabs
Normal Spell Card
Activate only when you control a Spellcaster-type monster. Special Summon 1 "Scarab Token" ( Insect / DARK / Level 2 / 500 / 500). While you control a "Scarab Token", your opponent cannot target Spellcaster-Type monsters you control for an attack or effect.

Hex LV1: Mana Well
Normal Spell Card
Activate only when you control a Spellcaster-type monster. Shuffle 1 "Hex" Spell Card in your Graveyard to your Deck; add 1 "Hex" Spell card with 1 "LV" Higher than that card from your Deck to your Hand.

Hex LV2: Spontaneous Combustion
Normal Spell Card
Can only be activated when you control a Spellcaster-type monster by discarding 1 "Hex" Spell card, OR by the effect of a "Hex" card. Destroy 1 Card on the field. If it was a monster, inflict damage to the controller equal to its ATK.

Hex LV3: Crossdimensional Exilation
Continuous Spell Card
Can only be activated when you control a Spellcaster-type monster by discarding 2 "Hex" Spell cards, OR by the effect of a "Hex" card. Banish 1 card on the field. When you Normal Summon a Spellcaster-Type monster, you can add the banished card to your Hand, then destroy this card.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Whatever it is that girl put a spell on me Empty Re: Whatever it is that girl put a spell on me

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 22nd September 2014, 7:03 am

I actually think these would be a great foundation for spellcasters to start with. give or take things
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Whatever it is that girl put a spell on me Empty Re: Whatever it is that girl put a spell on me

Post by That OW Guy 22nd September 2014, 4:11 pm

Except we're not doing Archetypes yet. Good stuff though.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by seattleite 23rd September 2014, 12:27 am

Thanks Very Happy

When I get an archetype slot I'll submit this.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down