Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back.

3 posters

Go down

I'm back. Empty I'm back.

Post by That OW Guy 18th September 2014, 4:24 am

Merlin's Sacred Seal
Counter Trap Card
Effect: Activate when an opponent's monster declares an attack: Pay 1000 LP; return the attacking monster to its owner's hand. That monster cannot be Summoned or activate its effects until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Tempest Gauntlet, Raiden Knuckle
Equip Spell Card
Effect: The equipped monster gains 400 ATK. If the equipped monster was Summoned this turn: It gains an extra 400 ATK and inflicts piercing battle damage until the end of this turn.

Savior Sword, Phoenix Flame
Equip Spell Card
Effect: The equipped monster gains 400 ATK. If you would take battle damage that would lower your LP below 2000: You can destroy this card before the damage is applied; gain 1000 LP. This effect of "Savior Sword, Phoenix Flame" can only be activated once per duel.

Lucky Axe, Gambler's Dream
Equip Spell Card
Effect: The equipped monster gains 400 ATK. When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle: Flip a coin and call heads or tails. If you call correctly, your opponent takes 600 damage. If you call incorrectly, you take 600 damage.

Bloody Retrieval
Spell Card
Effect: Pay 1000 LP: Add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate "Bloody Retrieval" once per turn.

Healing Breeze Fairy, Glory Gifter
Type: Fairy/Effect
Attribute: LIGHT
Level: 8
ATK/DEF: 1800/2800
Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand during your Main Phase 1 when you have 6 or more Fairy-Type monsters in the Graveyard. Your opponent cannot target other Fairy-Type monsters for attacks, except "Healing Breeze Fairy, Glory Gifter". When this card is Special Summoned: Gain 2000 LP and change all monsters you control to Defense Position. Those monsters cannot change their battle positions until your next Standby Phase. You can only control 1 "Healing Breeze Fairy, Glory Gifter".

And I brought new cards.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back.

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 18th September 2014, 9:33 am

Bloody Retrieval would be okay because we have no Premature Burial cards (yet), right?

Also, for cards with once-per-duel effects, what does that entail? The card only activates once, or you can only activate one copy of it per duel?

I love Merlin's Sacred Seal.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by That OW Guy 18th September 2014, 5:46 pm

There will never be a Premature Burial card. We aim to have as little generic and massively plusing revival in this game as possible.

The only once per duel card is Savior Sword, Phoenix Flame. You can activate multiple copies, but the effect that destroys itself and gains LP is once per duel.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by seattleite 20th September 2014, 3:54 am

I've got nothing against luck cards, but Lucky Axe, Gambler's Dream's effect is totally neutral and not very playable. If anything, remove the wrong guess effect.

Healing Breeze Fairy needs an easier requirement, it's not that game-changing and will be dead weight for some time.

And how about some ACG Terminology?

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand during your Main Phase 1 when you have 6 or more Fairy-Type monsters in the Graveyard. You can only control 1 "Healing Breeze Fairy, Glory Gifter". This card intercepts attacks for Fairy-type monsters. When this card is Special Summoned: Gain 2000 LP and change all monsters you control to Defense Position. Those monsters cannot change their battle positions until your next Standby Phase.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down