Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel

2 posters

Go down

Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel Empty Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel

Post by deathdragonv2 18th November 2014, 2:26 pm

Soulbound Kitten
Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel Fgmjzin

Soulbound Fairy
Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel Ft1s6CS

Soulbound Mandrake
Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel U8aRGea

Alone Shadangel
Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel OplqQ9G

Last edited by deathdragonv2 on 20th November 2014, 1:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
deathdragonv2
deathdragonv2

Back to top Go down

Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel Empty Re: Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel

Post by seattleite 18th November 2014, 8:11 pm

Sorry Lewis I think these are all OP'd Sad

Soulbound Kitten is recurring fodder for a cheap 700lp cost. It's too strong at 1500/1500 to be fodder, so they'll have to build up a boosted monster or a Level 5+, which they'll lose due to the destroy effect.
Fixing it would require a big stat nerf AND increasing the LP cost.

Soulbound Fairy: SSing itself from the deck is a dangerous effect. You can use this card in 3's and it'll be like a stronger Reborn Tengu. The LP cost and "not activating traps" aren't significant costs. I don't know how to fix this, you'd better be creative.

Soulbound Mandrake could work, but that's kind of an eeehhh. You've gotta say "SS 1 Plant-Type monster, except "Soulbound Mandrake"" I also think the DEF is a bit high for something so easy to bring out.

seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel Empty Re: Soulbound Mosters and Alone Shadangel

Post by deathdragonv2 18th November 2014, 11:16 pm

I changed them, I'm hoping enough.
deathdragonv2
deathdragonv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum