Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM BEOWULF

2 posters

Go down

I AM BEOWULF Empty I AM BEOWULF

Post by seattleite 6th June 2015, 7:45 pm

Beowulf
Warrior | LIGHT | Level 4
When this card is Summoned: Add 1 "Hrunting" or "Naegling" from your deck to your hand.
[ 1000 / 1500 ]

Hrunting
Equip Spell Card
The ATK and DEF of the equipped monster is switched. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Banish it. During your 2nd Standby Phase after using this effect: Return this card to your hand.

Naegling
Equip Spell Card
Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 700. If the equipped monster attacks: Destroy it after damage calculation. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Banish it. During your 2nd Standby Phase after using this effect: Return this card to your hand.

Wealhtheow
Warrior | LIGHT | Level 3
FLIP: Activate 1 of the following effects:
* Banish 1 LIGHT Monster from your Graveyard; Send 1 LIGHT Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.
* Banish 2 LIGHT Monsters from your Graveyard; Add 1 LIGHT Monster from your Deck to your Hand.
[ 300 / 1200 ]

Heorot, the Mead-Hall
Continuous Spell Card
Each time a monster attacks: Gain 300 LP. Only once per turn, when a monster attacks directly: You can negate the attack, then if you had less LP than your opponent, take 900 damage.

Grendel
Fiend | DARK | Level 7
When you take Damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then this card loses ATK equal to the damage you took. If this card was summoned this way and its ATK is greater than 1600, change it to Defense Position, and during the End Phase: Return it to your hand.
[ 2500 / 1000 ]

Grendel's Mother
Fiend | WATER | Level 8
This card cannot be destroyed in battle, and you take no battle damage from battles involving this card. If this card battles an opponent's monster: Place 1 "Wrath" counter on it. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card effect: Destroy all monsters with "Wrath" counters on them, and this card gains 600 ATK for each one. If this card inflicts battle damage by attacking directly: Your opponent randomly discards 1 card.
[ 1000 / 0 ]
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

I AM BEOWULF Empty Re: I AM BEOWULF

Post by seattleite 17th June 2015, 6:22 pm

Comments? for old times sake? Sad
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Post by deathdragonv2 4th July 2015, 9:56 pm

Sorry, just barely have any access to the internet right now.

Most of these cards seem okay, I think a few are a bit weak. I'm not really sure of the point of Hrunting. and I'm really confused about how useful Heorot, the Mead-Hall would be.

I like Grendel, it seems really balanced and like if more cards were made it could create some fun combos.

Grendels Mother seems like an unkillable machine. Maybe I am reading it wrong but it seems like there are very few ways to counter it in ACG. I think I'd remove the last effect, give it more ATK and remove the indestructible effect.

I'd love to hear back whenever you get a chance.
deathdragonv2
deathdragonv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum