Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Three Witches Mini Engine

2 posters

Go down

The Three Witches Mini Engine Empty The Three Witches Mini Engine

Post by deathdragonv2 4th July 2015, 10:09 pm

Morgana - Witch of Grace
Dark
Spellcaster
Level 4
Atk 1500 Def 1300
Lore: As long as this Card remains on the field, All Spellcaster Type monsters on the field gain 200 Atk but may only attack opponents monsters. If this card is Destroyed add 1 Level 4, Dark Spellcaster to your Hand; your opponent then ends their turn.

Morgana - Witch of Rage
Dark
Spellcaster
Level 4
Atk 1400 Def 700
Lore: As long as this Card remains on the field, your opponent cannot attack 'Morgana - Witch of Rage'. If you control 2 or more Level 4, Dark Spellcaster Type monsters - your opponent cannot attack any 'Witch' mosters that you control.

Morgana - Witch of Love
Dark
Spellcaster
Level 4
Atk 1200 Def 1600
Lore: As long as this Card remains on the field, All Spellcaster Type monsters on the field gain may declare an attack while they are in Defence Position but they must use their Attack Points. If this card is Destroyed while you control a 'Morgana Witch' card, you can add 1 'Morgana - Witch of Rage' to your Hand.

Witches Lair
Continuous Spell Card
Lore: As long as this card is on your side of the field; no Spellcaster Type monsters cannot be targeted by Spell Cards. If this card is removed from the field; add 1 'Morgana Witch' to your Hand.
deathdragonv2
deathdragonv2

Back to top Go down

The Three Witches Mini Engine Empty Re: The Three Witches Mini Engine

Post by seattleite 8th July 2015, 6:31 am

deathdragonv2 wrote:Morgana - Witch of Grace
Dark
Spellcaster
Level 4
Atk 1500 Def 1300
Lore: As long as this Card remains on the field, All Spellcaster Type monsters on the field gain 200 Atk but may only attack opponents monsters. If this card is Destroyed add 1 Level 4, Dark Spellcaster to your Hand; your opponent then ends their turn.

What does this mean? (what's the alternative?) This'll have 1700 ATK, past the 1500 atk threshold for level 4s. Combined with 2nd effect it's too powerful.

Morgana - Witch of Rage
Dark
Spellcaster
Level 4
Atk 1400 Def 700
Lore: As long as this Card remains on the field, your opponent cannot attack 'Morgana - Witch of Rage'. If you control 2 or more Level 4, Dark Spellcaster Type monsters - your opponent cannot attack any 'Witch' mosters that you control.

It's unattackable and level 4 which already means too hard to get rid of.

Morgana - Witch of Love
Dark
Spellcaster
Level 4
Atk 1200 Def 1600
Lore: As long as this Card remains on the field, All Spellcaster Type monsters on the field gain may declare an attack while they are in Defence Position but they must use their Attack Points. If this card is Destroyed while you control a 'Morgana Witch' card, you can add 1 'Morgana - Witch of Rage' to your Hand.

Pretty good. Been a long time since i've seen that kind of effect.

Witches Lair
Continuous Spell Card
Lore: As long as this card is on your side of the field; no Spellcaster Type monsters cannot be targeted by Spell Cards. If this card is removed from the field; add 1 'Morgana Witch' to your Hand.

Also pretty good.

Where's the inspiration from? Merlin or League of Legends? Wink
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Post by deathdragonv2 31st July 2015, 7:21 pm

I don't play league of legends or watch Merlin hahaha I just like Witches and the name Morgana.... I thought some of them might be a little good but meh I thought i'd give it a go .
deathdragonv2
deathdragonv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum