Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cards are flowing like a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

3 posters

Go down

Cards are flowing like a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain Empty Cards are flowing like a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Post by seattleite 3rd October 2014, 8:43 pm

False Memories
Continuous Spell Card
When this card is activated: Draw 1 card from your opponent's Deck. During your Draw Phase: You can draw 1 card from your opponent's deck instead of your own. When this effect has been used 3 times: Destroy this card and draw 1 card.

^^^ One of the few +1s in ACG. But since it's slow and you have to draw from the opponent's deck instead of your own, I think it's Ok.

Pool Shark
Fish | WATER | Level 4
Swimming through the crystal clear depths of heated indoor pools, this shark is especially fearsome because he can not only bite your limbs off, he can bite your limbs off AND take your gambling money in three minutes flat.
[ 1550 / 400 ]

Treant of Ivy
Plant | EARTH | Level 4
When this card is summoned: Select up to 2 Plant-Type monsters you control (except "Treent of Ivy"). This card gains the effect(s) of those monsters, also, those monsters gain the effect "This card intercepts for Plant-Type monsters".
[ 1200 / 1200 ]

Weed Carrier
Plant | DARK | Level 4
Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Toxic Weed Token" (Plant/DARK/Level 1/300/300) in Defense Position to both sides of the field. Toxic Weed Tokens cannot be tributed, except for the Tribute Summon of a Plant-Type monster. If either player controls 3 or more Toxic Weed Tokens, destroy all monsters they control.
[ 1000 / 300 ]

Last edited by seattleite on 5th October 2014, 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Cards are flowing like a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain Empty Re: Cards are flowing like a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 4th October 2014, 4:18 am

"3 or more" I wondered how they could get more than 3 since you only gain them one at a time.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Cards are flowing like a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain Empty Re: Cards are flowing like a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Post by seattleite 5th October 2014, 5:56 am

It's in case other cards are added later.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by deathdragonv2 5th October 2014, 8:50 pm

I like the freshness of False memories, it's very creative but I'm not sure i wouldlike it used against me.

Treent of Ivy is good but I think maybe a little weak to work to it's full potential.

I love weed carrier but I'd scrap the destruction effect
deathdragonv2
deathdragonv2

Back to top Go down

Post by seattleite 5th October 2014, 9:04 pm

Thankies.

I made Treant stronger. And fixed the name cuz I don't know mythology

What do you suggest for Weed Carrier? The destruction effect was so the opponent wouldn't have a field full of weed tokens and creating a stall gamestate. Also so that it'd be useful to summon more.

seattleite
seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down