Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Portal Set Changes

5 posters

Go down

Duel Portal Set Changes Empty Duel Portal Set Changes

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 4th November 2014, 9:45 pm

Keeping track of Set Changes. If you use the Edit Card/Submit tab on DP then let everyone know what is changed so we're all on the same page.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Duel Portal Set Changes Empty Re: Duel Portal Set Changes

Post by That OW Guy 4th November 2014, 10:45 pm

I tried using it but it wouldn't let me confirm the edit.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius 4th November 2014, 11:12 pm

Not sure if just anyone should have rights, seems to me like it'd be better if they were handed out to prevent abuse? Ash should have them for sure. OW prob too because he fixes card text. I could prob also help with fixing card text whenever I see something wrong.

EDIT: Also, it shouldn't be an enormous problem if people want to change their cards, so long as we have some people who are reasonably active with rights.
Of course, none of this really matters right now: abuse is frankly unlikely until we actually start advertising this place and potentially get some new players.

Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 5th November 2014, 8:23 pm

I can't think of anyone who would actively abuse this on here at all other than dinkleberg. I remember when no nerfs/buffs would ever take place on the other site because only a few people had access to it, and the banlist filled up rool fast because people couldn't quickly fix the loopholes and problems with their cards.

If people start Sauron'ing their cards then they can be banned from here or the sauroned cards can be reverted (we have the originals in that submission thread).
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 5th November 2014, 10:11 pm

Cambrian Mausoleum
*"At the beginning of each Battle Phase, all face-up Effect Monsters lose 200 ATK x the number of face-up Normal Monsters."
changed to
* "All face-up Effect Monsters lose 200 ATK x the number of face-up Normal Monsters."
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seattleite 6th November 2014, 12:46 am

Until we actually have a problem with people going rogue and doing edits that weren't approved, let's give people the benefit of the doubt.

At the least, we could have a changelog, but I don't even think that's necessary.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Post by That OW Guy 6th November 2014, 12:58 am

Indestructoshield changed to

Once per turn, you can either target 1 face-up Machine-Type monster you control, equip this card to that target, OR Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 600 DEF and Intercepts attacks. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

+1000 DEF changed to +600 DEF + Intercept.

Bonder Unit, Black Vanguard, Cyber Power, Full Metal Combat Armor, Indestructoshield, Star Drone Battleon, Steel Centaur, and Legendary Gold Centaur all have pictures.

I also took the liberty of taking all of the pictures that Ash posted in the "TST1 Card Pictures" thread and assigned them to their proper cards.

Obliterate, Time Vortex, Pressure Ball, Merlin's Sacred Seal, and Planar Erasure have pictures.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL 6th November 2014, 2:15 am

Taurus, Vitality Saint changed to Beast-Warrior as intended. Fairy type as accidental.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 6th November 2014, 3:31 am

Thanks OW
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seattleite 6th November 2014, 5:13 am

Sycophant Vampire / Gyaru Vampire changed to "Once per turn, for all" - because "for each" wasn't very clear.

seattleite
seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by That OW Guy 6th November 2014, 12:05 pm

Sea Abyss Necromancer and Very Bloody Mary have pictures.

EDIT: Yeah, i'ma just be uploading pictures, so i'll stop posting all the time. If a card doesn't have a picture, just expect it to have one eventually, i'm uploading in short bursts when I find appropriate pictures.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius 6th November 2014, 6:42 pm

seattleite wrote:Sycophant Vampire / Gyaru Vampire changed to "Once per turn, for all" - because "for each" wasn't very clear.

"Once per turn, for all" seems like very confusing card text. I thought you could activate each Vampire's effect once, and if you have, say, 2 Sycophants you can activate both. This new version sounds like it'd function identically to "You can only activate this effect of "Sycophant Vampire" once per turn.": That is, only once per turn total, regardless of how many you have in your grave. Which one is it supposed to be, anyway?

Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by seattleite 6th November 2014, 10:05 pm

It's identical to "you can only activate the effect of .... once per turn", so now it's what you think it is.

OW, could you also upload those images to postimage? It gives me high quality originals in case I need to make a wiki our crop them or something.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by That OW Guy 6th November 2014, 10:30 pm

seattleite wrote:It's identical to "you can only activate the effect of .... once per turn", so now it's what you think it is.

OW, could you also upload those images to postimage? It gives me high quality originals in case I need to make a wiki our crop them or something.

TBH, after the images I made for my TST1 stuff and what Ash posted, I just took a random picture and uploaded it directly to DP with the "Use YCM template" thing.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 6th November 2014, 10:39 pm

I had Ultragenesis and Reckless Recovery's effects removed.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL 7th November 2014, 2:30 am

Fixed TST2 Dinosaurs being labeled as Normal.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by That OW Guy 9th November 2014, 6:19 pm

As I now have a job again, I may be a bit slow on things. So today, i'll be doing PSCT changes on everything in Set 2 while I have free time.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by seattleite 23rd November 2014, 3:04 am

Guess some of my stuff is too much.

Insane Mortician:
Activate 1 of the following effects: *Tribute 1 Zombie-Type monster; Send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to your Graveyard. * Until your 2nd Standby Phase after activation, any non-Zombie Type monster sent from the Field to the Graveyard is Banished.

Sycophant Vampire:
Only once per turn, during your End Phase if this card is in your Graveyard and "Sycophant Vampire" was not tributed this turn: You can banish 1 Zombie-Type monster you control, except "Sycophant Vampire"; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. The banished monster returns to your side of the field during your next Standby Phase.

I heard stuff about Disgraced Bride being OP'd but I have to see it in action (cause I don't know what's the bigger deal, adding a Fiend? Negating an effect? The combo with sheet ghost?)
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL 2nd December 2014, 4:15 am

seattleite wrote:Guess some of my stuff is too much.
I heard stuff about Disgraced Bride being OP'd but I have to see it in action (cause I don't know what's the bigger deal, adding a Fiend? Negating an effect? The combo with sheet ghost?)

I don't remember what the exact problem was. But when I dueled someone else using a Disgraced Bride deck I instantly noped and wanted that card gone.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius 2nd December 2014, 4:58 pm

I reckon those are overnerfs on Sycophant. Sycophant probably doesn't need to only be activatable during End Phase. Also, it'd be nice if you could Tribute non-Zombies for Mortician, I don't think that'd tip it over the edge.
I was the one that used Disgraced Bride in that duel. The trouble with Disgraced Bride is that, er, the concept of "negate everything" is kind of problematic. You just Tribute fiends and watch your opponent's capability to do anything whatsoever disappears. Not only that, you don't need some sort of engine to get a lot of free Fiends: It searches Fiends on it's own, including itself! This is already very powerful, and it's going to get more powerful as more search-worthy Fiends come into existence. Finally, it's a decent beater as well, so it's hardly a dead draw.

Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down