Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click on this card thread if you're 100% cool

3 posters

Go down

Click on this card thread if you're 100% cool Empty Click on this card thread if you're 100% cool

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 8th October 2014, 9:03 pm

Reptile Base (Revolved around powerful Normal Summons)
Turtle Cavalry [Level 2/WATER][500/500][Reptile/Effect] When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Alligator Steed Token" (WATER/Reptile-type/Level 4/1400 ATK/200 DEF) to your side of the field. The token cannot be used as a Synchro Material.

Angel-winged Cobra [Level 3/WIND][700/1000][Reptile/Effect] When an attack is declared against a Reptile-type Monster you control, Special Summon this card from your hand: negate the attack.

Flooded Grove Boa [Level 3/WATER][750/1150][Reptile/Effect] When this card is Normal Summoned the following effects activate: *if your opponent controls more Spell/Trap cards than you, destroy 1 Spell/Trap on the field. *If your opponent controls more monsters than you, select and send 1 of them to the owner's hand.

Meditative Pseudodragon [Level 5/WIND][1850/1400][Reptile/Effect] Once per turn, you can select any number of cards in your hand: return them to your deck, and draw the same amount of cards. When this card destroys an opponent's Effect monster in battle, add 1 Reptile-type Monster in your Graveyard to your hand.

Fiend Base (with Spirit Monsters)(Revolves around lower power monsters and ATK & DEF reduction)

Spreader of Weakness [Level 4/DARK][1200/600][Fiend/Effect] When this card battles an opponent's non-DARK Effect Monster, that monster loses 500 ATK and DEF during the Damage Step.

Gelatinous Horror of Eyes and Flesh [Level 4/DARK][0/0][Fiend/Effect] Monsters destroyed in battle by this card are Special Summoned to your side of the field. This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK Monster with 0 ATK from your deck to the field.

Demon Lord of Inconsinister [Level 4/DARK][1400/1000][Fiend/Effect] If your opponent's original Deck Size is 40, and your original Deck Size is 45 or higher, you can Special Summon this card from your hand during your Main Phase.

Fear Elemental [Level 3/DARK][600/1200][Fiend/Spirit] Cannot be Special Summoned & returns to your hand during the End Phase it was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Effect monster your opponent controls: its ATK and DEF are reduced to 500 until the End Phase.

Terror Elemental [Level 6/DARK][1800/1200][Fiend/Spirit] Cannot be Special Summoned & returns to your hand during the End Phase it was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, the ATK and DEF of all Effect Monsters your opponent controls is reduced to 500.

Nightmare Elemental [Level 7/DARK][2300/1800][Fiend/Spirit] Cannot be Special Summoned & returns to your hand during the End Phase it was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, the ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent controls (including face-downs) is reduced to 0.

Fear Absorption [Spell/Normal] Select 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 Fiend-type Monster you control: halve the original ATK of the opponent's monster (it cannot be attacked this turn), and increase your selected monster's ATK by the amount halved by this effect.

Abhorrent Refuse [Spell/Quick-Play] Decrease all non-Fiend-type Monster's ATK and DEF by 800 until the end of the Battle Phase.

Abhorrent Paralysis [Trap/Normal] Activate this card when an opponent's monster is attacking a Fiend-type monster you control: reduce that monster's ATK to 0 until the end of the Damage Step (it is not destroyed by battle during this attack.)
Abhorrent Paralysis [Trap/Normal] Activate this card when an opponent's Level 4 or higher monster is attacking a Level 3 or lower Fiend-type Monster you control: reduce it's ATK to 0 until the end of the Damage Step.

Disenchanted Divination [Spell/Normal] Discard 1 Level 5 or higher Spirit Monster: Draw 2 cards (you cannot draw any more cards this turn.)

Situational Beatsticks (oppress, not lockdown)
Anthropophagous Minotaur [Level 4/EARTH][1300/500][Beast-Warrior/Effect] When this card destroys an opponent's Warrior or Spellcaster-type Effect Monster in battle, draw 2 cards.

Earthshaker Drill [Level 4/FIRE][1200/550][Machine/Efect] When this card attacks an EARTH Effect Monster, increase this cards ATK by 1800 until the end of the Damage Step.

Last edited by Tungsten Butterfly on 9th October 2014, 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Click on this card thread if you're 100% cool Empty Re: Click on this card thread if you're 100% cool

Post by deathdragonv2 8th October 2014, 9:25 pm

Turtle Cavalry seems good, but I've never been the biggest fan of tokens; aside from my prejudice it's a good card.

Absolutely LOVE Angel-winged Cobra

Flooded Grove Boa seems fun, it's lack of attacking prowess could leave open though. Saying that, if it was stronger it would most likely be unbalanced.

Meditative Pseudodragon seems really op in my opinion, I think because it has 2000 ATK as well as 2 powerful effects, maybe you should just pick 1 effect. I personally prefer the first effect.

Love the changes you have made to the beatsticks, I'll take a look at the Fiends later as i was just popping on here.
deathdragonv2
deathdragonv2

Back to top Go down

Click on this card thread if you're 100% cool Empty Re: Click on this card thread if you're 100% cool

Post by Tungsten Butterfly 9th October 2014, 1:48 am

Mill Support and Deck Stackers:

Thunder Base (Revolves around weaker monsters with Multiple attacks):
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seattleite 9th October 2014, 7:07 am

I'm only 90% cool i hope that's OK Sad

Tungsten Butterfly wrote:Reptile Base (Revolved around powerful Normal Summons)
Turtle Cavalry [Level 2/WATER][500/500][Reptile/Effect] When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Alligator Steed Token" (WATER/Reptile-type/Level 4/1400 ATK/200 DEF) to your side of the field. The token cannot be used as a Synchro Material.

Tokenssss. I like this card.

Angel-winged Cobra [Level 3/WIND][700/1000][Reptile/Effect] When an attack is declared against a Reptile-type Monster you control, Special Summon this card from your hand: negate the attack.

"Touched by an angel-winged cobra" Friday nights @ 9 on the CW

Flooded Grove Boa [Level 3/WATER][750/1150][Reptile/Effect] When this card is Normal Summoned the following effects activate: *if your opponent controls more Spell/Trap cards than you, destroy 1 Spell/Trap on the field. *If your opponent controls more monsters than you, select and send 1 of them to the owner's hand.

This could be an awesome comeback card, but it'll need testing.

Meditative Pseudodragon [Level 5/WIND][1850/1400][Reptile/Effect] Once per turn, you can select any number of cards in your hand: return them to your deck, and draw the same amount of cards. When this card destroys an opponent's Effect monster in battle, add 1 Reptile-type Monster in your Graveyard to your hand.

the ATK is BOLDED ok. Either it's fine or I'm too tired to notice anything.

Fiend Base (with Spirit Monsters)(Revolves around lower power monsters and ATK & DEF reduction)

Spreader of Weakness [Level 4/DARK][1200/600][Fiend/Effect] When this card battles an opponent's non-DARK Effect Monster, that monster loses 500 ATK and DEF during the Damage Step.

It has 1700 ATK effective against non-Dark monsters, something needs to change.

Gelatinous Horror of Eyes and Flesh [Level 4/DARK][0/0][Fiend/Effect] Monsters destroyed in battle by this card are Special Summoned to your side of the field. This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK Monster with 0 ATK from your deck to the field.

OOH I love it! It just needs a good ATK booster, all we have is equip cards that ~700 ATK max.

Demon Lord of Inconsinister [Level 4/DARK][1400/1000][Fiend/Effect] If your opponent's original Deck Size is 40, and your original Deck Size is 45 or higher, you can Special Summon this card from your hand during your Main Phase.

They could just run 41 cards. I'd make it only dependent on your own deck size.

Fear Elemental [Level 3/DARK][600/1200][Fiend/Spirit] Cannot be Special Summoned & returns to your hand during the End Phase it was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Effect monster your opponent controls: its ATK and DEF are reduced to 500 until the End Phase.

Just use SPIRIT: at the front. And this looks fine, but a little weak. You could make the stat loss permanent OR increase its original ATK

Terror Elemental [Level 6/DARK][1800/1200][Fiend/Spirit] Cannot be Special Summoned & returns to your hand during the End Phase it was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, the ATK and DEF of all Effect Monsters your opponent controls is reduced to 500.

Fun

Nightmare Elemental [Level 7/DARK][2300/1800][Fiend/Spirit] Cannot be Special Summoned & returns to your hand during the End Phase it was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, the ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent controls (including face-downs) is reduced to 0.

Good card.

Fear Absorption [Spell/Normal] Select 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 Fiend-type Monster you control: halve the original ATK of the opponent's monster (it cannot be attacked this turn), and increase your selected monster's ATK by the amount halved by this effect.

A little like riryoku but cooler. Great fiend support.

Abhorrent Refuse [Spell/Quick-Play] Decrease all non-Fiend-type Monster's ATK and DEF by 800 until the end of the Battle Phase.

I guess it's fine.

Abhorrent Paralysis [Trap/Normal] Activate this card when an opponent's Level 4 or higher monster is attacking a Level 3 or lower Fiend-type Monster you control: reduce it's ATK to 0 until the end of the Damage Step.

This'll really need testing. I'd venture to say it's OP but can't be sure.

Disenchanted Divination [Spell/Normal] Discard 1 Level 5 or higher Spirit Monster: Draw 2 cards (you cannot draw any more cards this turn.)

Gewd

Situational Beatsticks (oppress, not lockdown)
Anthropophagous Minotaur [Level 4/EARTH][1300/500][Beast-Warrior/Effect] When this card destroys an opponent's Warrior or Spellcaster-type Effect Monster in battle, draw 2 cards.

Meh. It's a Side deck card, what can I say?

Earthshaker Drill [Level 4/FIRE][1200/550][Machine/Efect] When this card attacks an EARTH Effect Monster, increase this cards ATK by 1800 until the end of the Damage Step.

Meh x2.
seattleite
seattleite
Admin

http://www.duelportal.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down