Ash's Card Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I still make things!

Go down

I still make things! Empty I still make things!

Post by That OW Guy 30th June 2014, 8:14 pm

Reckless Drive Lion
Type: Beast
Attribute: EARTH
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 1700/1600
Effect: While you control another Beast-Type monster: This card gains 400 ATK. When a Beast-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard: This card gains 100 ATK.

Andromedus, the Star Liberator
Type: Fairy
Attribute: LIGHT
ATK/DEF: 1600/1300
Effect: During your Main Phase 1; you can activate this card as a Continuous Spell Card with this effect: Fairy-Type monsters in the same column as this card gain 1000 ATK during your turn. If that monster attacks directly, it loses 1000 ATK until the end of the damage step.

Dragonic General, Blood Fang
Type: Dragon
Attribute: FIRE
ATK/DEF: 1600/1300
Effect: Once per turn during your Main Phase 1: You can reveal the top card of your Deck then put it on either the top or the bottom of your Deck. If it was a Dragon-Type monster: This card gains 400 ATK and inflicts piercing battle damage until the End Phase of this turn.

Volcano Prodigy, Magnus
Type: Warrior
Attribute: FIRE
ATK/DEF: 1800/1600
Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can banish the top 2 cards of your Deck face-down; target 1 monster your opponent controls and destroy it. This card cannot attack during the turn it was Normal Summoned.

Whirlwind Summoner
Type: Psychic
Attribute: WIND
ATK/DEF: 1700/1400
Effect: Once per turn, when a Spell Card is activated: This card gains 400 ATK until the End Phase. When this card leaves the field: Target 1 of your banished Spell Cards; shuffle it into the Deck.

Cardfight Vanguard inspiration everywhere.
That OW Guy
That OW Guy

Back to top Go down